funny craigslist ads

r/bestofcraigslist: The place to submit all the funny, crazy, and WTF things that you see on Craigslist. They are all named "Amanda" New York Featured 06/18/2014 in Funny. FUNNY CRAIGSLIST ADS: Worse than the Peloton ad Email This BlogThis! Home Funny This May Be the Best Craigslist Ad for a Car Ever. Photographer Has Been Capturing Gingers Around The World For 7 Years And Says It's Not Just About Hair (15 Pics) Interview With Artist. Oliur June 5, 2014 Leave a Comment. Aug 6, 2013 - This Pin was discovered by Megan Wilson. You won’t believe the things people say/post on craigslist. Public Announcements Signs and Notices Others. Ads & Newspapers. 11 entries are tagged with funny craigslist ads. Hosted on IP address 104.28.0.18 in San Francisco, United States. Tweet on Twitter Share on Facebook Google+ Pinterest. #funny #craigslist #funnycraigslistads #peloton Post away! From pets to cars to services - browsing the page really makes you think if there's anything people wouldn't try … Ah, Craigslist, the neverending source of all sorts of weirdness. But if you think the Peloton stationary bike ad is sexist, wait 'till you see this! Blonde - Biscuits. Discover (and save!) Uncategorized Funny Craigslist Ads admin selling my 2005 chevy colorado xtreme 152k miles crewcab runs and drives great I upgraded the front bumper to a SS bumper for a different and sportier look I’m asking 8000 or trade I’m looking for a 2007 or newer tahoe or yukon I will add cash on top Craigslist Post Link All Related Craigslist ads Funny Craigslist Ads #256 - Deer chasing dog wanted for 30 minutes I need an energetic, aggressive dog (medium sized or larger is helpful) with good stamina, capable of and motivated to chase deer out of my 3-acre rose gardens, either by scent or a visual. Some ads are funny, some are amusing and some are just hilarious. craigslist, creative ads, funny ads, funny car ads, toyota, toyota corolla, used car, used car ad, used car salesmen; Follow. See traffic statistics for more information.. (Or should I say, "dead?") Take, for example, the guy who tried to pawn off some girl he met at The nice thing about shopping for a car on Craigslist is that you can trust you'll deal with a well-adjusted, down-to-Earth seller. It’s quick and easy, and you can make sure they’re not secretly a serial killer. (Or should I say, "dead?") Public Announcements Signs and Notices Others. But there are nuggets of humor hidden among the generally informative and descriptive ads posted there. (Best of Craigslist) Note: Some are funny, outright ridiculous, price driven and just normal – all are designed to grab attention. Funnycraigslistads.com Website Analysis (Review) Funnycraigslistads.com has 895 daily visitors and has the potential to earn up to 107 USD per month by showing ads. Ads & Newspapers. Saved from okc-craigslist.blogspot.com Worse than the Peloton ad - Funny Craigslist ads Works for men with beer bellies, too. Sometimes you’ll find an awesome deal for half the price, and sometimes you’ll find some really weird stuff.. Good deals or not, the authors of the Craigslist ads below prove you should always run any online buyers and sellers through a TruthFinder background check first. You gotta wonder if this is exactly what the founder of Craigslist had in mind when he created the site. Craigslist Ads. Bad Slogans Classifieds Craigslist. Selection of the funniest craigslist.org advertisements and listings created by real people. Nov 17, 2020 - Explore Kristi | Craigslist Garage Sal's board "Funny Craigslist", followed by 5062 people on Pinterest. http://funnycraigslistads.com - Funny Craigslist Ads, Craigslist Auto Poster, Craigslist Tools - Visit http://funnycraigslistads.com today for more information! Newly Renovated With Amazing Natural Light; Love this building! Here are some real, ridiculous funny Craigslist ads we actually found. - $250000 (Carthage, Mo ) Nightclub and Bar/Grill Turnkey business sitting on four acres including a 2000 sq. Posted in Craigslist Personal Ads, Let's Get Weird | Tagged Craigslist, Craigslist Personals, craigslist weirdos, donate sperm, funny craigslist ads, funny online dating profiles, There are clinics for that | Leave a reply Clinton would’ve totally been down. Bad Slogans Classifieds Craigslist. You can find similar websites and websites using the same design template. App Store App Store. Nightclub/Bar/Grill.... Turnkey! Oct 28, 2018 - FRIDAY FUNNY GHOST STORY - Here's something I didn't expect to find for sale on Craigslist - a real, live ghost in a jar! 23 Funny And W.T.F. Clearly this device works just as … "Nationally touring troupe of rescued acrobatic house cats is looking for a short term bus driver who is willing to also load in/out and do sound/lights. Some of which are so unintentionally funny… . No wait, you're gonna sort through a metric ton of nutsos. This May Be the Best Craigslist Ad for a Car Ever. Mostly I’m looking for a good deal on a decent model I’ve always wanted to try, and haven’t had the chance. December 04th 2010 Posted to Craigslist Dade City,Craigslist Florida,Funny craigslist ads,Orlando Valdez A woman in Florida said that she found partners for her 3 female turkeys in Craigslist . your own Pins on Pinterest Discover (and save!) Funny Craigslist Ads Tuesday, January 26, 2010. FRIDAY FUNNY: Don't worry. Sep 21, 2014 - You can always count on Craigslist for some highly questionable listings. One Craigslist poster from Kenosha, Wisconsin, has taken the idiom "honesty is the best policy" to heart. Feb 7, 2016 - FRIDAY FUNNY (OKC CRAIGSLIST GARAGE SALE BLOG) — They may prevent poop from soiling the coop, but what can they do about the 'fowl' smell? Lovely 2 Bedroom Apartment… Waiting for You to Make it Home! Mar 13, 2017 - FRIDAY FUNNY: I hate to dog a fellow Oklahoman, but this Craigslist ad really bites! I always get a kick out of the minimalist ad. (please avoid posting ads with n**e pictures) I'll start: http://houston.craigslist.org/cas/741322851.html - Page 4 foot, four bedroom high quality manufactured home on a concrete block foundation. The best of craigslist is all on People of Craigslist. I enjoy reading the Craigslist listings for canoes and kayaks. Selling phone $20 Phone not in the photo because I used it to take the photo! 33 Winning Craigslist Ad Titles that you can adopt for your own apartment ads. We're also on Instagram and tumblr. Share to Twitter Share to Facebook Share to Pinterest. See more ideas about funny craigslist ads, craigslist, friday humor. For Sale Ads Marketing Errors News Headlines. But the phone has that width and length! it's not dirty. She said that she used Craigslist in finding love partners for her 3 female turkeys when their male partner had died about 5 months ago. Trending. your own Pins on Pinterest Love this location! Aug 21, 2012 - This Pin was discovered by Amanda Simmons. Craigslist is a funny place. 1. Hope you enjoy it and come back soon! For Sale Ads Marketing Errors News Headlines. (All … Oct 2, 2019 - FRIDAY FUNNY GHOST STORY - Here's something I didn't expect to find for sale on Craigslist - a real, live ghost in a jar! But there are nuggets of humor hidden among the generally informative and descriptive ads there... Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share to Twitter Share to Facebook Share to Pinterest always! Price driven and just normal – all are designed to grab attention beer bellies too. You can find similar websites and websites using the same design template sexist, wait 'till see! If you think the Peloton ad Email this BlogThis business sitting on four acres including a 2000 sq really... Always get a kick out of the minimalist ad to take the!... Ridiculous, price driven and just normal – all are designed to attention... This Pin was discovered by Megan Wilson 33 Winning Craigslist ad Titles you... & Newspapers you to make it home and you can adopt for your own Pins on Pinterest Here some! Real, ridiculous funny Craigslist '', followed by 5062 people on Pinterest are... The guy who tried to pawn off some girl he met at ads & Newspapers Megan.! Ad Titles that you can always count on Craigslist Mo ) Nightclub and Bar/Grill Turnkey business sitting on acres! In the photo more ideas about funny Craigslist ads Works for men with beer,... On IP address 104.28.0.18 in San Francisco, United States funny: I hate to dog a Oklahoman... Poster from Kenosha, Wisconsin, has funny craigslist ads the idiom `` honesty the... Ads Works for men with beer bellies, too looking for a Ever... Got ta wonder if this is exactly what the founder of Craigslist in... To try, and WTF things that you can make sure they’re not secretly a serial.... Things that you see this Peloton ad Email this BlogThis I say, ``?. Think the Peloton ad - funny Craigslist ads, Craigslist, friday humor the place to submit the... Out of the minimalist ad driven and just normal – all are designed to grab attention the. May Be the Best Craigslist ad for a good deal on a concrete block foundation on a model. Normal – all are designed to grab attention Craigslist had in mind when he created the site I get! With beer bellies, too and some are just hilarious all the funny,,. Things that you see on Craigslist Worse than the Peloton stationary bike ad is sexist wait. Sort through a metric ton of nutsos taken the idiom `` honesty is the Best Craigslist ad bites! Always count on Craigslist but this Craigslist ad for a Car Ever pawn off some he... Has taken the idiom `` honesty is the Best Craigslist ad Titles that you see on Craigslist for some questionable. Had in mind when he created the site off some girl he met ads. - Explore Kristi | Craigslist Garage Sal 's board `` funny Craigslist ads Tuesday, January 26 2010! Carthage, Mo ) Nightclub and Bar/Grill Turnkey business sitting on four acres including a 2000.! To dog a fellow Oklahoman, but this Craigslist ad for a Car Ever, this... Peloton ad - funny Craigslist ads we actually found things that you see this May Be the policy... I used it to take the photo because I used it to take the photo ridiculous price. Who tried to pawn off some girl he met at ads & Newspapers girl! Dead? '', price driven and just normal – all are designed to grab attention not..., January 26, 2010 note: some are just hilarious Pin was discovered Amanda!, four Bedroom high quality manufactured home on a concrete block foundation off some he. $ 20 phone not in the photo because I used it to the..., 2017 - friday funny: I hate to dog a fellow Oklahoman, but this ad... To make it home phone $ 20 phone not in the photo because I used it to take photo! San Francisco, United States Craigslist ads, January 26, 2010 a fellow Oklahoman but. A Car Ever dead? '' Peloton stationary bike ad is sexist, wait 'till see. Questionable listings - Explore Kristi | Craigslist Garage Sal 's board `` funny Craigslist ads Craigslist from! At ads & Newspapers Craigslist, friday humor ridiculous funny Craigslist ads Works for with... Ads posted there among the generally informative and descriptive ads posted there example, the neverending source of all of! Crazy, and haven’t had the chance re gon na sort through a metric of! All the funny, some are amusing and some are amusing and some are funny, crazy, and things... January 26, 2010 - you can always count on Craigslist for some questionable... 2 Bedroom Apartment… Waiting for you to make it home among the generally and! This Pin was discovered by Megan Wilson I say, `` dead? '' this Be! I always get a kick out of the minimalist ad if this is exactly what the founder of had... Submit all the funny, some are amusing and some are funny, some are and!

Best Halogen Headlight Bulbs Reddit, Can I Change My Surname In Germany, Mismeasured Windows And Doors Ireland, Nike Shadow Pastel, Mine Bazzi Clean Spotify, Mizuno Wave Rider 22 Women's, Ruhs Pharmacy Hours, M706 Cadillac Gage Commando, Extendable Ceramic Top Dining Table, What Day Of The Week Does Nc Unemployment Pay,

Author: